Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Beef Brisket Sliders

I've been pretty busy lately and haven't had a chance to try any new recipes. But the other night, I put together a quick and yummy meal. I bought a container of HEB Fully Cooked Shredded Beef Brisket with BBQ Sauce. For those of you not in the South Texas area, HEB is our local grocery store. I grabbed some Pepperidge Farm Slider Buns, shredded cheddar cheese, and sliced pickles. I microwaved the brisket, scooped portions onto the buns and piled 'em on a plate. I let everyone add their own cheese and pickles. They were delicious! We had some ranch-flavored chips on the side. I will definitely be making these again. They'd be great for a picnic or party tray, too. There are so many possibilities of what you could put in the slider buns. Another plus, they're easier for toddler hands to handle.


No comments:

Post a Comment